Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Yet another secret blog

In case you didn't know, I'm a geek. I figured out something in Blogger (hence the sudden appearance of "expandable" posts), sent an email to someone about it, and they suggested I post about it on my blog.

This blog isn't really about techy stuff like how Blogger works, so I spawned yet another blog: Halfwit Geek, where notes about sneaky programming tricks I find out about will go, as well as venting of the "why won't X do what I want??" variety.

Click here to return to Gnomicon home page

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Can we make requests?

Like posting the footnote tags and a little more info about making your tags unique so they'll work when you have multiple posts with footnotes on your main page?

Scholeologist said...

Yes.

However, requests for things I don't actually know how to do might not get answered. Or even worse, answered wrongly. :)

Sarah said...

I have much confidence in your footnoting mastery.