Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two pizzas, both yummy





Sauteed leeks and ricotta cheese base, topped with parmesan and a little olive oil.






Tomato sauce base with sauteed mushrooms and spinach, topped with some mozzarella cheese. I got the mushrooms at the farmer's market - I'm not sure what kind they were, but they were seriously tasty.

I the made pizza dough the other night and put it in the refrigerator. I've made it before and it was good. It turned out better this time but I don't know what I did differently. It's possible that I used less flour since I was running low. I used the dough recipe from Peter Rainhart. I preheat my pizza stone in the oven and then I take it out and make the pizza on the stone so I don't have to do a transfer of the pizza once all the toppings are on it.


Click here to return to Gnomicon home page

0 comments: